Japanese Cabbage Salad
Recipe from Colleen Wallien
- 1 Whole Package Cole Slaw Mix
- 4 Whole Green Long Stemmed Onions, Chopped
- 1 Whole Oriental Chicken Ramen Package
- 3 Tablespoons Margarine
- 3 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Light Oil
- 1/4 Cup White Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup White and Brown Sugar Mixture
- Smash ramen into pieces (while in package), add ramen with seasoning and remaining browning ingredients in frying pan. Brown slightly while stirring. Cool on paper towel and set aside.
- Mix all dressing ingredients in separate 'shaker' container and shake well before using.
- Mix all 3 parts of the recipe together one hour prior to serving.