Spicy Garlic Sauce
- 1 Cup Buffalo Sauce (Frank's Red)
- 4 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Whole Egg Yolk
- 2 Teaspoons Water
- 2 Teaspoons Cornstarch
- In a small sauce pan combine all sauce base ingredients. Heat over medium heat until sauce begins to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat and allow to cool for 8 minutes.
- Whisk all thickening mixture ingredients together. Slowly add mixture to the sauce base mixture, continually whisking to create an emulsion. Heat pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Once it boils, remove from heat.
- Cover sauce and chill or use immediately.
Omit cayenne pepper for a slightly less spicy sauce.