Thai Peanut Chicken
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/3 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger, Peeled and Minced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 3 Whole Chicken Breasts, Diced
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- Add base ingredients to instant pot.
- Cook at pressure for 10 minutes.
- Whisk thickening ingredients together in small bowl and add to instant pot.
- Stir and saute until thickened.
- Turn off heat and enjoy.
Top with chopped peanuts, cilantro, and green onions if desired. It's possible that more liquid will be needed to get this to pressure.