Chicken And Tortellini Soup
- 2 Whole Chicken Breasts
- 8 Cups Chicken Broth or Stock
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 13 Ounces Italian Style Diced Tomatoes In Juice
- 1 Whole Bay Leaf
- 1/4 Teaspoon Thyme
- 1 Whole Onion, Diced
- 1 Cup Celery, Diced
- 1 Cup Carrots, Diced
- 1 Pound Frozen Tortellini
- Place chicken, broth, tomatoes, spices, and garlic in pressure cooker.
- Cover and bring to high pressure, cook for 15 minutes.
- Quick release pressure and remove chicken to cool and chop.
- Return chicken to pot.
- Add vegetables and tortellini, bring pot back to high pressure and cook for 5 minutes.
Gnocchi can be substituted for tortellini.