Recipe from Colleen Wallien
- 1 Cup Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Margarine
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 2 1/2 Cups Hot Water
- 1 Tablespoon Instant Chicken Bouillon
- 8 Ounces Sour Cream
- 4 Cups Cooked Chicken, Chopped
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Ounces Chopped Green Chilis
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 10 Whole Tortillas, 8-Inch
- Cook onion and margarine until tender. Stir in flour until smooth. Add water and bouillon. Boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream.
- In a bowl, mix approximately two thirds of the sauce, chicken, half of the cheese, chilis, and cumin.
- Put chicken mixture into tortillas and roll. Place filled tortillas into greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Top full pan with sauce and cheese, bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Garnish with lettuce, black olives, and a healthy dollop of sour cream.
Can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. Additional baking time might be required.