Recipe from Grandma Ginny
- 1 Whole Yellow Cake
- 1 Can White Frosting
- 1 Pound Salted Spanish Peanuts
- 1 Ounce Milk
- Prepare yellow cake according to box directions. Freeze cake until firm.
- Chop spanish peanuts until fine.
- Cut frozen cake into approximately 2 inch squares and remove from pan.
- Mix frosting with a little bit of milk so it's easier to spread. Frost all sides of cake cubes except bottom. Place chopped peanuts on all sides while frosting is wet.
- Freeze or refrigerate immediately until serving.