Easy Fantasy Fudge
Recipe from Lori Giedt
- 3/4 Cup Margarine
- 3 Cups Sugar
- 5 Ounces Evaporated Milk
- 12 Ounces Chocolate Chips
- 7 Ounces Marshmallow Creme
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Lightly grease 9x13 in pan.
- Microwave margarine on high for 1 minute or until melted. Add sugar and milk, mix well.
- Microwave on high 5 minutes or until mixture begins to boil, stirring after 3 minutes. Mix well. Scrape bowl.
- Microwave on high 5 1/2 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Gradually stir in chocolate chips until melted. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour into pan. Makes about 3 pounds.