Recipe from Dan Wallien
- 1 Bottle Red Table Wine
- 1 Whole Orange With Skin, Diced
- 1 Whole Lemon With Skin, Diced
- 2 Whole Peaches, Diced
- 1 Whole Apple, Diced
- 2 Cups Club Soda or Lemon-Lime Soda
- 1 Cup Liquor (Spanish Brandy, Cognac, or Grand Mariner)
- 1 Can Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- 1 Pinch Sugar, To Taste
- In a large pitcher, add diced fruit and lemonade concentrate.
- Add wine and allow fruit to macerate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Add liquor and soda, stir gently and enjoy.