- 5 Dashes Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- 3 Dashes Angostura Orange Bitters
- 1/4 Ounce Simple Syrup
- 2 Ounces Bourbon or Rye Whiskey
- 1 Whole Orange Slice
- Dash bitters into chilling glass.
- Squeeze orange slice into chilling glass, add simple syrup and whiskey.
- Place ice into chilling glass and stir. Allow to chill for 1-2 minutes.
- Strain into ball glass with ice. Garnish with orange or lemon twist and a maraschino cherry if desired.
Pure maple syrup can be substituted for simple syrup if you like to party or are Canadian.