Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal
- 1 3/4 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Quick Oats
- 1 Whole Ripe Banana, Mashed
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pinch Salt
- In a medium saucepan set over medium heat, bring milk to a boil, watching carefully so that it doesn't boil over. Stir in oats, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and cover for a few minutes. Stir in mashed banana, peanut butter, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt. Stir in honey, to taste, if desired.
- Top with sliced bananas, chopped peanuts, and additional cinnamon before serving.
Honey can also be added if desired.