- 32 Ounces Shredded Hashbrowns, Thawed
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 3 Cups Ham, Chopped
- 2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- 8 Whole Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray a 13x9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a very large bowl, combine hashbrowns, butter, salt and pepper.
- Add ham and cheese and stir until well combined.
- Spread mixture into baking dish evenly. There pan will be very full, don't worry the eggs will be absorbed into the mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs and milk.
- Pour evenly over hashbrown mixture.
- Top with topping cheese.
- Baking at 350° for 45 minutes. Cover dish with foil and continue cooking for about 15 minutes more or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
This can be prepared ahead. Cover in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator over night. Remove 30 minutes before baking. Bake following instructions.