Recipe from Colleen Wallien
- 1 1/4 Cups Milk
- 1 1/4 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Whole Eggs
- Preheat oven to 425 and generously grease popover pan.
- Pour milk into medium size mixing bowl. Add flour and salt. With rotary beater or wire whisk, beat until well blended. Do not over-beat.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating until completely blended.
- Pour batter into popover cups, filling three-fourths full. Do not scrape bowl.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes, reduce oven temperature to 325 and continue baking 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
One serving makes enough for a popover pan of 6.