Furikake Chex Mix
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 14 Ounces Chex
- 15 Ounces Bugles
- 16 Ounces Pretzel Sticks
- 3/4 Ounce Aji Nori Furikake
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Melt the butter and sugar in a sauce pan over low heat.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in remaining sauce ingredients.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large roaster pan and cover in sauce from pan.
- Stir mixture in roaster pan and sprinkle on the furikake.
- Roast in oven for 1 hour or until mix is dry, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Allow chex mix to cool and store in air-tight container.
Depending on volume of dry ingredients, additional sauce might need to be made.